20 November 2006

End of another long day

It's nearly midnight and an end of another busy day. Not that I am complaining as I would rather be busy than quiet. Today, we have sent off some new press releases for the web site to local organisation and press. These should be out sometime in the next week or so and hopefully be fruitful.

Talking of press, was reading today regarding the lady who lost her case regarding the cross neckless. As a Christian myself, I can understand her reasons but if there is a rule at British airways regarding no jewelery, then I can understand this as well. If it is just a case due to a PC (political correctness) exercise, then i am totally with her.

Been around to some local business today and some are so full of excuses why they should not go onto a local directory i couldn't wait to get out of there. Best one I heard so far is "Sorry, I haven't got the internet so i don't need to advertise on it". With comments like this, i wonder sometimes how they stay in business making comments like that.

Got another busy day tomorrow so thats it for today.

No comments: